1. If northwest becomes east, northeast becomes south, and so on, what does southeast become? (west)
2. Consider the direction codes given below:
M> means ‘M moves 3 yards to the north’
M< means ‘M moves 10 yards to the east’
M+ means ‘M moves 7 yards to the west’
M- means ‘M moves 15 yards to the south’
What is the new position of ‘Z’ with respect to its initial position if its movement is (Z+Z>Z<Z-)?
1. 3 yards east and 12 yards north
2. 3 yards east and 12 yards south
3. 3 yards west and 12 yards south
4. 3 yards west and 12 yards north
3. 向东4mi，向北8mi， 向西2mi， 求最后方位 northeast
4. A man jogs 4 miles towards east, then 8 miles towards north and from there he goes 2 miles towards west. In which direction is he, from his starting point.
5. Jenny has lost her way home. She was standing 25 yards away from house in the SW direction. Walk 20 yards north and reaches point ‘A’. how far and in which direction would she have to walk to reach her house.
1. 20 yards, east
2. 15 yards, east
3. 15 yards, west
4. 20 yards, west
6. Elijah travelled a distance of 80 miles towards north. Then he turned right and travelled 65 miles. He turned northwards and travelled 45 miles. He travelled further, by turning 45 clockwise. Towards which direction is he driving now?
3. South west
4. North east
7. 还有一个面朝北的朋友，先左走15m，然后一个about-turn走了30，这货在哪（about turn指的是向后转。先向西走15m，然后向东走30m，应该在东15m）
8. 小明往东南走4 miles，往西走8 miles， 再往西北走4 miles。现在小明离出发点是什么方位？（正西, 平行四边形？）
9. 小明面朝南，往左走20miles， 再往右走 10miles， 再往左走30miles。 现在小明离出发点是什么方位？(大致东南方向？)
12. The given signs denote the following operations/relationships:
“%” denotes “greater than”
“>” denotes “equal to”
“=” denotes “not less than”
“@” denotes “not equal to”
“#” denotes “less than”
“*” denotes “not greater than”
on the basis of this information and assuming that the given statements are true, find out which of the two conclusions (I and II) is/are definitely true.
Statements: P > S, S@T, P#R Conclusion: I. S%R II. P@T
1. Only conclusion I is true
2. Only conclusion II is true
3. Neither conclusion I nor II is true
4. Both conclusion I and II are true
13. The given signs denote the following operations/relationships:
A-B means A plus B.
A#B means A multiplied with B，
A/B means A greater than or equal to B
A？B means A is less than B
Statements: (V # X) / (V – X), X ? Y and Z/Y. Conclusion: I. X? Z II. (V-X) ? (V#X)
1. Only I is true
2. Only II is true
3. Both are true
4. Neither is true
14. On what date was the car purchased by Lily?
Statement: I) certainly before 19 October, 2009 but definitely not before 16 October, 2009
II) certainly after 17 October, 2009 but not later than 20 October, 2009
1. I alone is sufficient for answering the question
2. II alone is sufficient for answering the question
3. Both together are sufficient for answering the question (18th, Oct)
4. Both together are not sufficient for answering the question
5. Either is sufficient for answering the question
15. 一个楼有3层，每个level 坐一些人，第二层能坐最多，一共坐66个人。
1， 其中有一层坐了21 人。
我选的可以求出第二层多少人， 21，22， 23. 第二层23人。
16. 一共有5男3女 M1 M2 M3 M4 M5 W1 W2 W3
如果M1去 M3就不能去 如果M4去 W2就不能去 至少去3男1女
1. 如果派了M2和M3和W2, 还可以派(M5)
2. 如果M1 M2去了，还可以派谁(M4, M5, W1, W3 || M5, W1,W2,W3)。
17. It has been proven by research that in India, a company which purchases saturation radio advertising will get maximum brand recognition.
a) A high degree of brand recognition will help a company win a higher share of the market.
b) Radio has wide listenership and companies intending to increase their awareness, should advertise it.
c) For maximum brand recognition, a company need not spend on media channels other than radio publicizing.
d) Brand recognition in India is more heavily dependent on where the brand advertises than the quality of its offering.
19. 科学家在Z星球发现了干涸的河床！科学家推断（speculate), 当时Z星球上存在累死地球的，atmosphere ，absorb heat from sun，然后星球上发生了一次可以把 atmosphere taken away 的事件, 使星球变成了 vacuum 状态，annihilating life.
问这些可以infer to:，我选的atmosphere 是support life的必要前提条件.
1) have Environment clearance certificate
2) developed at least 3 solar products
3) none of its products made from synthetic polymers
4) headquarters in texas
5) have a grade A certified unit for its products
6) not have any legal dispute related to land or forest, pending against them
7) 如果除了2都满足,但是有第三个产品正在试验中 -->推荐给COO
8) 如果除了5都满足 --> 推荐给Director of the company
US based company, sell batteries, has Environmental clearance certificate.
currently produce two solar products, both grade A. not use Synthetic polymers.
no legal case pending.
headquarter in Texas, sell solar products including bulbs, cookers and heaters.
not made of synthetic polymers. has Environment Clearance certificate. Products are grade A. not have any legal case pending.
21. 现在员工都喜欢查看和及时回复email，说是上班时候也喜欢是不是看手机，这种行为影响了deadline, process啥的， 我选的选项是email has an adverse affect on performance
22. 有个fiction网站，是用来给科幻小说的读者来yy接下来桥段的，读者可以自己在上面续写科幻小说。比如哈利波特，如果哈利最开始没加入格兰芬多加入斯莱特林了呢？如果哈利没和好人做朋友而是成为马尔福集团的一份子了呢？etc. 那么接下来剧情咋发展呢？有的作者觉得这个网站挺好的，因为可以受到启发，或者看看读者希望剧情如何发展。有的作者觉得这网站挺破的，因为你自己写故事为毛不自己新开一个坑写呢？而且还会干扰我思路。
1.读科幻小说可以增加想象力。2. 这个网站有好有坏。 3. 网站上的同人使得原作黯然失色。4. 作者们都反对这个网站。
23. 说小孩和大人学习，会cooking，针线活什么的，叫做motor效应？实习精准的肌肉永远。简直完美~~~ 然后5个判断，选正确的。我选的是ride a biking也是motor
24. 真人秀 (答案： 参加的人通过做bizarre 的事情得到钱）
25. 电视剧制作人总弄一种套路： 一个美女，一个 tranditional女（长相平庸之类的），争一个帅哥（hero），套路都是 帅哥先跟美女好，后来发现美女没有心灵美，traditional女有， 后来就跟t女好了结婚了。 因为creator知道masses大众喜欢story 有complexity 并且能challenge一下happy ending的套路。选项全忘了。容易选
26. 一男的周末喜欢在图书馆看书上网 他女票喜欢看 travel dramma 然后它们都爱运动 所以它们会一起去健身房， 晚上回来路上买蔬菜水果， 女的做饭男的在自己的library看书。 我选的选项是男的有一定数量的藏书。
30. 员工题考了两大题，每一题有几个小问，具体条件不记得了，最后一个员工题我两小题都不是太确定，一个是员工2007年毕业就开始工作了，这题现在是2012年，我不知道我把他当作有一年以上工作经验对不对。。。另一题是BCA，不是bachelor's degree in engineering, 要有至少三年工作经验，refer给director, 给的case是BCA和成绩符合，但是只工作了两年，我选的是not selected.
3. 本科GPA 3.0+
1. Master in commerce and at least B / have CPA
2. 年龄大于20 ，小于25
除了1都满足-> refer to Manager director
除了4都满足 -> refer to chairman .
23岁， 有CPA，懂SPANISH, ENGLISH， 愿意付100刀deposit， 愿意5年undertaking (to chairman)
Master, 成绩A， 懂SPANISH, ENGLISH， 愿意5年undertaking， ready to pay the required amount as deposit. 生日是01.11.1994 (ACCEPT)
4. Group discussion成绩不低于65
5. Interview成绩不低于 60
9. 如果不满足3，而且group discussion成绩不低于75，interview不低于70，上报给general manager
10. 如果不满足8，上报给executive director
6. 如果仅不满足1，而且还是manager的话，上报给Finance Director
7. 如果仅不满足3，而且还是senior manager的话,上报给Manager Director
Case A：Jonh家里3个人，没有房子，作为senior manager 4年，一共工作12年，2020年退休，问是否满足(没有说住在哪).鏈?枃鍘熷垱鑷e1point3acres璁哄潧
Case B: 老王家里3个人租房子住，作为manager 5年，工作11年，年龄42岁(满足)
36. The following are the details of the procedure of deciding delivery charges for goods bought from ABC company. The customers:
1. are divided into two categories: those who have sales region code of 10 or above into one category and those with a code less than 10 into another
2. must have bought goods worth $500 or more in the previous month
3. must not have dealership of any other similar company
4. must not have availed bulk discount before
5. must have been provided a special discount of 5% or less than that in the previous dealings
6. must have been regularly ordering for more than 3 years
1. if the customer fulfills all the conditions except (2), and if the sales region code is less than 10, delivery charges of $1- would be levied. Delivery charges of $8 would be levied for a code more than 10
2. if the candidate fulfills all the conditions except (3), and if the sales region code is less than 10, deliver charges of $5 would be levied. Deliver charges of $12 would be levied for a code more than 10.
3. If the customer does not fulfill 2 or more of the conditions stated above, then he/she would have to pay delivery charges of $30 irrespective of the sales region.
Jacob is a customer whose sales region code is 14. He had bought goods worth $150 from ABC company in June. He does not have dealership of any other similar company. He has never been provided any bulk discount or special discount.
1. He need not pay any delivery charges
2. He would have to pay $30 as delivery charges
3. has to pay $10
4. has to pay $8
5. data insufficient
Emma is a customer whose sales region code is 08. She has been regularly ordering goods from ABC company for more than 4 years. She has also purchases goods worth $150 in the previous month. She has never been provided with any bulk discount, but has been given a special discount of 2%. However, she has dealership of some other similar company.
1. She need not pay any deliver charges
2. She would have to pay $30 as delivery charges
3. She has to pay $10
4. She has to pay $12
5. Data insufficient
37. Conditions for appointing a distributor, for petroleum gas throughout Georgia, are as follows. The applicant should:
1. Be an American by nationality
2. Be in the age group of 21-50 years as on 5th September, 2008
3. Be at least a high school graduate or any other recognized equivalent
4. Be a resident of Georgia. He/she should have stayed in Georgia for not less than 5 years, immediately preceding the date of application.
5. Have a family income of not more than $30,000 annually.
6. Not have dealership of any oil company
7. Not have any close relative as a dealer/distributor of any oil company
8. Restrictions related to annual income would not be applicable to applicants working in corporations, owned or controlled by state departments. Such a case should be referred to the Managing Director
9. For unemployed applicants who hold at least a bachelor’s degree, conditions (6) and (7) may be waived
10. If an applicant is from a rural district but is not a resident of Georgia, the case may be referred to the Chairman.
William Trevino, who works in a public corporation owned by a state department, is an American by nationality. He is 23 years of age. He holds a bachelor’s degree and has an annual income of $35,000. He has been staying in Georgia for 7 years. Neither he nor any of his relatives works as a distributor or a dealer for any oil company.
1. He should be selected
2. He should not be selected
3. Insufficient data
4. The case should be referred to Managing Director
5. The case should be referred to the Chairman.
Anna, a non-Georgia, American citizen, is a high school graduate with family income of $20,000 per annum. Her date of birth is 15.03.1985. she does not have dealership of any oil company nor des she has any close relative as a dealer or a distributor. She lives in a rural district.
1. She should be selected
2. She should not be selected
3. Insufficient data
4. The case should be referred to Managing Director
5. The case should be referred to the Chairman
38. Sales drives in big organizations, many a times, fall flat on the face. A research showed that an average buyer remembers only 20% of the things discussed during a sales call. The saddest part is that the sales team doesn’t get to choose what those 20% of things would be. The world today is cluttered with information and thus it is essential that the sales team represents their product/service in the best possible manner. It is like answering questions that children ask. Expect and out of context questions and reply to each one of them, patiently, in a way that the customers understand the intricacies. You can use technical terms to explain your product and its features. No doubt, it will be an accurate methodology but certainly not the right one. Simplify your message and see how well your client remembers you and your presentation when you meet him to finally close the deal.
1. A regular buyer would remember more than 20% of the details after a sales meeting
2. A customer is as gullible as a child and hence may ask many questions.
3. A better sales person would be the one who is able to explain the features of his/her product in a simple manner
4. If you simplify your message, the customer would remember your entire presentation.
39. There are four coordinators named Lily, Cathy, Mary and Nina. Each coordinator is at a different corner of the rectangle meeting hall. A coffee vending machine is situated at one of the corners and a restroom at another corner of the meeting hall. Lily and Cathy are at either sides of the white board, which is situated at the center of the side which is opposite to the side at whose corners the coffee vending machine and the restroom are located. Coordinator Mary is not at the corner where the restroom is located.
| C N(R)|
| || |
| ||(W) |
| || |
| L__________________ M(V)|
Which of the following cannot be true?
1. Lily is not on the side of the hall where the white board is placed.
2. Nina is adjacent to the restroom at onecorner
3. Cathy is at the corner, adjacent to the coffee vending machine.
4. Mary is adjacent to the coffee vending machine, at one corner of the hall
5. Lily is at the corner, adjacent to the coffee machine
which of the following pairs are at the diagonal corners?
1. Restroom and Nina
2. Nina and lily
3. Mary and coffee vending machine
4. Cathy and lily
5. Nina and Mary
40. An IT company has decided to recruit software developers. Conditions for selections of a candidate are as follows:
1. Should have at least a bachelor’s degree in engineering
2. Should have scored at least 60% marks in his/her bachelor’s degree and 80% marks in 12th grade.
3. Must have at least 1 year’s work experience
4. Should be willing to sign a bond of 2 years
5. Should not be more than 28 years and not less than 21 years of age as on 01.02.2012
1. Candidates who fulfill all conditions except (1), but have obtained 75% in their bachelor’s degree (any computer applications degree like BCA) and have at least 3 years of work experience, may be referred to the Director
2. Who fulfill all conditions except (4), but are willing to pay an amount of $1000 as security deposit should be referred to the President
3. Who fulfill all conditions except (3), but are IT engineers may be referred to Deputy General Manager.
Alexander is an IT engineer with 65% marks in his bachelor’s degree and 88% marks in 12th grade. He completed his bachelor’s degree in engineer, in 2007 and immediately started working in a private firm. He is not ready to sign a bond but doesn’t mind paying a sum of $1000 as security deposit. He was 26 years old as on 01.01.2012
1. He should not be recruited
2. He should be recruited
3. He should be referred to the President
4. He should be referred to the Deputy General Manager
5. Data insufficient
小O，BCA 76%， 2年经验，不愿签两年bond，答案（直接拒了）
41. A manufacture company has 8 products and 4 divisions. Four divisions are lead by Alan, Betty, Cathy, Diana. The 8 products are: mixer, iron, water pump, geyser, juicer, blender, grinder, and heater. Each division produces 2 products, no 2 divisions produces the same product. Diana’s division produced Geyser, Cathy’s division produces water pump. Mixer and iron are produced by division lead by Alan and Betty respectively. The division that produces mixer doesn’t produce blender.
1. if the division that produces mixer doesn’t produce juicer, which of the following statement is true?
If A mixer & (grinder or heater) B iron; if B mixer then A iron
2. 如果A生产mixer和heater，那么B生产什么 iron & (juicer or blender or grinder)
3. if the division that produces mixer also produces juicer, how many ways are there for product pairs? (3! = 6)
4. C water D geyser B iron & (blender, grinder, heater)
42. A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H are sitting around a round table. ‘F’ is two places to the right of ‘C’. ‘A’ and ‘E’ are on either side of ‘G’. ‘B’ and ‘H’ are opposite to each other. ‘C’ is facing north.
1. Who is sitting opposite to ‘D’ ? G
2. 以下哪两人坐对面? D&G
3. 谁坐D旁边? C
4. which of the following arrangements (in anti-clockwise) is possible?
43. 6人团团坐问题，有六个人 GASMNR, 注意理解 G, A，S 两两不能对坐，所以总体来说分两种情况，GAS三人间隔而坐，或者GAS全都挨着坐。所有团团做的问题都围绕此基础展开。有
1. If R 在A S 中间，问你R对面是谁(G)。
2. if G左右是A R,问A 对面是谁(M or N)。
3. if NAR 连着坐， M两边是谁(S & G)
4. if NAR 连着坐， A对面是谁（M）
45. Ionization energy decreases with the increasing size of metal atom. Out of cesium, lithium, potassium and sodium, which will have the lowest ionization enery?
Statements: I) Lithium has the smallest size. II) The size of potassium and cesium is greater than that of lithium.
1. I alone is sufficient for answering the problem question
2. II alone is sufficient for answering the problem question
3. Both together are sufficient for answering the problem question
4. Both together are not sufficient for answering the problem question
5. Either of statement is sufficient for answering the problem question
46. Buyme和INXsell两个卖东西的网站。区别是Buyme允许买卖二手。人们可以在上面卖book, bike, treadmill. 卖家设最低价，买家竞价，最后标得最高价的人必须买下，否则可以采取司法程序处理。但Buyme对于拍卖的物品没有保障。INXsell可以直接从生产商购买产品。
A. 两个网站都是online buying and selling 的web-portals.
B. buyme上仅仅可以拍卖book, bike, treadmill这几样二手物品。
D. buyme上出售的物品lowest price可以低至0
48. conditions: I. Before 10/19/2009, not before 10/16/2009
II. after 10/17/2009, not later than 10/20/2009
49. 说小红this year的birthday是which day？
I. It's on May 26th,May 27th being Wednesday.
II. It's not on Monday.
I only is sufficient。
I, II 加一起可以得出